Ponder the following questions and statements:
- How many people do you know who have an autoimmune disease(s)?
- The US average yearly healthcare costs have increased consistently but life expectancy has declined
- The same is not true for other countries such as French, the Dutch, Germans, Japanese, Canadians, and Irish
- The rate of chronic disease in people under age 65 has increased.
- How many people do you know who don’t feel healthy but no diagnosis can be made nor a treatment be given?
Many people know the benefits of exercise and even partake to various degrees. Yet they still feel less than well. Others take the statement “You are what you eat” very seriously but again know they could feel better.
Years of health issues in our family have made me believe we are going about this the wrong way. Perhaps we are making it too difficult. My goal is a coach is to help you learn how your body is unique and what will fuel it in the best way. How can you use information from your past to make better decisions going forward?
I won’t give you a diet plan; instead we will get to know your body and learn what will keep it healthy and happy for many years to come!
To make a change, all you need is the willingness to act. Fill out the form below to learn which program is best for you.